Discount Blue 14.1 inch Laptop soft case - COOLER dots pattern

Blue 14.1 inch Laptop soft case - COOLER dots pattern
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I got this for a small laptop I own, and it seems to work just fine. The straps inside are kind of a joke, I wouldn't trust them to hold anything securely, but the case seems to have decent protection against everyday jostling, bumping, etc. Obviously, this case is not meant for combat zones, backpacking or dropping laptops down a flight of stairs, but it does offer medium protection for commuting.

One feature I'd like to see is something to indicate which side is up. As it is, both sides are identical, so you have a 50% change of opening it upside-down. not a major problem, but a minor annoyance.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This case is good enough for me.

If it has any pocket for cordless mouse and power cord, then it is really great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment